Q: What can I expect?
A: Expect a warm welcoming smile and the excitement of trying something new. Our amazing team of instructors are extremely competent and know how to bring out the best in the artist.
Q: What if I have never taken a class before?
A: No worries! We have classes at all levels and skills. We guarantee that you’ll fit right in. We assess each new student and work to make the class experience brilliant, giving just the right amount of challenge and inspiration or we’ll help you find a better fit.
Q: When do classes run and am I too late to start?
A: SAA classes run from August through May with summer camps in June and July. Even if you didn’t get to start at the very beginning of the school year, we will accept new students as long as the class is not full. We want to get you started on your journey as an artist as soon as possible and we’ll work with you to make sure your start date does not compromise your success.
Q: You do not have any prices listed for your classes. How much do your classes cost?
A: Tuition is calculated based on the number of hours a student is in class each week, and how many of those classes will participate in a performance at the end of the season. CLICK HERE to view our all-inclusive pricing schedule.
Q: Where are you located?
A: We are located at 341 Main Street in Suwanee. We are in the “little yellow house” right next to the public library.
Q: What happens if I miss a class?
A: If you are absent you can make up your class in another class of the same type and level – just let the teacher know that you are making up a class that day. If you miss a private lesson, we provide 2 opportunities (one each semester) to make up your missed class.
Q: What are the policies for ticketed events?
A:1. PURCHASE OPTIONS: Online ticket sales are open to the public until one hour before curtain for the Main Street Playhouse, and until two hours before curtain for all other venues. On-site tickets can be purchased at the BOX OFFICE (front desk for Main Street Playhouse) up to one hour before each event. Streaming tickets are available online only and can be purchased up to one hour after the event starts. Live-Stream events have the same ticket policies as a live event.
2. PATRON AGE: Every patron requiring a seat must have a valid ticket, including children. Children who are unable to sit quietly through a performance should remain outside the theatre so as not disturb other patrons. (House management may ask patrons who create a disturbance to leave the theatre. There are no refunds or exchanges for patrons who are asked to leave the theatre.)
3. WILL CALL: Customers can pick up printed tickets at the venue’s Box Office. Tickets will only be printed for orders placed 24 hours in advance for off-site events. You must present a valid photo ID as tickets will only be given to the person named on the ticket order.
4. LATE SEATING: We strive to begin our performances on time. If you arrive after the scheduled curtain time and the performance has begun, you will either be seated in a separate late seating area or at a designated break in the action. Please keep this in mind when planning to attend our events so you arrive in time for curtain.
5. REFUND POLICY: If an event is cancelled, patrons may either receive a cancellation refund or may donate the tickets back to Suwanee Performing Arts to support future productions. Last-minute patron cancellations (less than 24 hours from the scheduled event start time) and/or no-shows are ineligible for refunds. Patrons may either gift their tickets to another party if they cannot attend, or may ask for a donation receipt.
6. EXCHANGE POLICY: Tickets may be exchanged for a different performance of the same production if comparable seats are available.
Any exceptions to these policies are at the discretion of the Executive Directors and/or the venue only. Please note that these policies are subject to change based on the agreed upon terms between the venue and Suwanee Performing Arts.